Went on the Cohen's diet three years ago, have not put any of the weight back on it's the best thin... more »
- maria . perth
Human Growth Hormone and Weight Loss
About Human Growth Hormone and its role in the Dr Cohen's Program of Rapid Fat-loss, Weight-loss and Wellness
Human Growth Hormone and its role in Dr. Cohen's Program
Ensuring balanced levels of naturally occurring hormones are at the core of Dr Cohen's Program of Rapid Fat-loss, Weight-loss and Wellness. The three hormones most central to rapid weight loss are Human Growth Hormone (HGH), Insulin and Serotonin.
Work on the Human Growth Hormone started in the early 1970's and has remained at the medical forefront as one of the most important hormones in the body. It was quickly identified as one of the most important hormones in the body, not just in relation to weight loss but for overall health and wellbeing. Briefly, HGH is responsible for:
- The regeneration and preservation of body, organ and muscle tissue
- The breaking down of fat in the body
- The normalizing of blood pressure
- The return of youthful vitality, energy and stamina
- The improvement of cholesterol and more...
The other hormones which impact weight loss include:
Insulin is a hormone released by the pancreas in response to glucose in the blood stream. Insulin regulates blood sugar levels. For weight loss to occur, the insulin is controlled or 'blocked' to regulate blood-glucose levels and therefore stopping hunger cravings.
Serotonin (which controls the craving for food... especially starches!), will increase once the insulin is controlled, resulting a remarkable sense of wellbeing.
In people who suffer from obesity (those who are overweight):
- HGH levels are lower than they could be.
- There is a high resistance to Insulin.
- There is a reduction in brain Serotonin level.
All this combines to result in one or more of the following:
- Constant food craving
- Any food eaten being converted into fat instead of energy
- Weight gain (no matter how much or little you eat!)
- Heartburn and constant indigestion
- Low energy and constant tiredness
- Diabetic-like symptoms and episodes
- Water retention
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Through years of careful research, Dr. Cohen created the "Cohens Diet" and now helps people from all over the world. Do you have any of these complaints? Then you may be suffering from 'Obesity Syndrome' and the Cohen's Rapid Fat-loss, Weight Loss & Wellness Program could change your life.