Here are my suggestions:
- Visit the Cohen’s website and read some of the Success Stories and testimonials
- Go to your wardrobe and try on your clothes. Just seeing how some items are getting so loose or you can finally fit in to certain things, will be encouraging.
- Take a photo of yourself now and put your before photo next to it in the inside of a cupboard. Compare your photos and ask yourself if you want to look like you did in your before photo ever again?
- Visit this Cohen’s forum and post in your ‘diary’ about how you are feeling. Read some motivational material or other people’s diaries to keep you focused.
- Fill some shopping bags with things that weigh the same amount of weight you have lost. When you feel like deviating, pick up those bags and walk around with them for a while. This will remind yourself of how much you have lost and how uncomfortable it is with that extra weight and you do not want to go back!
Remember one little deviation means a whole extra week on the Eating Plan! I look forward to seeing many more ideas and tips for avoiding deviations.